Mary Dinneen, LAc., LOM, RScP
In her professional practice of 25 years as an Alternative Medicine Practitioner and as a Personal Healing Specialist Mary has focused her work on the understanding of why people don’t heal and how they can. Through the insights of Traditional Chinese Medicine studies, the healing power of mindful centering, her years of work as a health care provider, and her own physical healing experiences, Mary has gained a deep understanding of what needs to happen in order to restore health.
With this rich diverse training, Mary brings a unique ability to collaborate with her patients and encourages them to be active participants in their healing process. Mary educates her patients about the multiple facets of their health concerns while providing her patients with various traditional and alternative approaches for the restoration and recovery of their health condition.
Mary specializes in women’s health. It has been her passion to assist families in their dreams of having children when they thought it might not be possible. She has also been instrumental in assisting women with managing their female balance during all phase of the life cycle. In addition, she provides treatments to any one experiencing acute and chronic health concerns.
Mary has been an active participant through the years with both the Ohio Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine and the Ohio Massage Therapy Association.
She and her husband Dana live in the Worthington area. She enjoys traveling to most anywhere, walking (with Lillie their dog) and or riding bikes along the fabulous trails of the Olentangy River. They are blessed with three wonderful adult children and two incredible granddaughters.
As a dedicated and enthusiastic Healing Specialist, Mary looks forward to assisting and guiding you through the maize of healing to a place of Health.
- Ohio licensed Oriental Medicine Practitioner
- Ohio licensed Massage Therapist
- NCCAOM Nationally Certified Oriental Medicine Practitioner (A combined certification for Acupuncture and Herbology)
- Nationally licensed Prayer Professional
- Masters of Science in Oriental Medicine from the International Institute of Chinese Medicine
- Bachelors of Science in Family Life Education from The Ohio State University
- Professional (four year) Prayer Practitioner Studies Program with the Centers for Spiritual Living
- Certificate training in Massage Therapy from Central Ohio School of Massage
- Certified Biofeedback Specialist